06 August 2008

now that i have no income, let me need to spend money on all my expensive things



so, my camera is out of commission. shortly after this photo was taken it was dropped in transfer from hand-to-hand. luckily, i was able to get photos off it, but no new ones can be taken. i've been drawing a lot lately, though, so that will hopefully take up some posts between now and the ultimate fixing of my camera. also, camera-breaking gave me an excuse to post this photograph (as it was the last one taken on it) and show off my fab new coat which has velour strips and a button shaped like a lion-head door-knocker. AMAZING.

[photo with devil-horns courtesy of the ever beautiful devora]

1 comment:

  1. That's a killer coat. I'm pretty jealous of it, especially seeing as how it's got that lion-head door-knocker button (ha, I said "knocker"), but I'm really more jealous that you live in a place cold enough to dress up like that in August.

    Bitch.

    Good luck with your camera!

    Also, good luck with your funk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...