13 May 2008

a golden arm

this is my friend milad.
though he looks suave and sophisticated on the outside:

he is a big fat nerd on the inside.

and it is amazing.

he got this tattoo of the golden ratio on his arm:

it looks awesome; my photograph does not do it justice.

and, just when you thought it couldn't get any cooler, it can! the length of the sides of the rectangle equal the ratio itself. or something to that extent. i am not sure how the golden ratio works in rectangle form. i quit math after high school and have yet to go back sans calculator (so please correct me if i am wrong, milad)!

2 comments:

  1. hahahah yessss a post dedicated to me!! :D :D :D
    yes yes the ratio of the sides of the recangle is indeed the golden ratio! thanks for the post alison dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that IS a great tatoo. although i would have it in graphical terms on my own skin. to each it's own right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...