25 April 2008

it's colorfilmtime for alison in berkeley



COLORFILM IS MY NEW FAVORITE. and ritz camera (or wolf camera, as it seems to be called in san francisco) is an excellent source for development. plus, they put nice little white borders around the prints so now, whenever i post a color photograph that has a border (and is obviously not a polaroid), you will know that i took it with my film camera and i love it a million times more than i would if i'd taken it with my point-and-shoot digital.

[also, you will be forever be in my heart if you understand the singing-connotation of this entry's title...and perhaps i will even give you a reward! leave me comments if you have a hunch!]

2 comments:

  1. I think the title comes from the same film that uses the timeless line, "Danke schon, baby!"

    I hope I win the prize.

    The Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do win. a photograph of your choice from this roll! i will email you soon soon soon xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...